What Does the Association Offer Its Members?
Estonian Hotel and Restaurant Association has 68 main members (who have voting right), 17 schools and 22 affiliated members, in addition Estonian Restaurant Association is a member of EHRL with over 110 restaurants. All major service and vocational schools are associate members of the Association.
Each member of the EHRA can receive consultations in the following whenever necessary:
- Classification and attestation of hotels;
- Legislation that regulates the activities of hotels and restaurants, incl. copyright;
- Trends on the hotel and restaurant market, tourism statistics and forecasts.
- The EHRA introduces good business practise and service experience to its members.
- Members of the EHRA have an up-to-date overview of the economic activities or member hotels and restaurants.
- Members of the EHRA can discuss relevant issues with other members and the Association in the web environment created for members.
- An additional marketing environment in the form of the EHRA website is available to members of the EHRA.
- Members of the EHRA receive information about world trends and forecasts in hotel and restaurant management. EHRA is a member of HOTREC (Confederation of National Associations of Hotels, Restaurants and Cafés in the European Union).
- Every year, the EHRA published a catalogue of data of its members called Hotels of Estonia, which is aimed at foreign markets.
- Members of the EHRA can participate in various cooperation projects and campaigns in cooperation with other companies, associations of companies and/or Enterprise Estonia, which is organised and/or intermediated by the EHRA.
- Members of the EHRA can take part in professional training organised by the EHRA.