Who Can Become Members?
According to the Articles of Association, the following persons may join the Association:
- Independent hotels and restaurants, other accommodation and catering companies attested according to the valid procedure;
- Chains or other associations of hotels and restaurants;
- Procurement or service companies or firms of hotels and restaurants or their associations;
- Hotel schools and training centres that train staff for hotels and restaurants;
- Research institutions that conduct market and client research concerning hotels and restaurants;
- Tourist organisations;
- Other legal entities and natural persons that acknowledge the Articles of Association of the Association based on the resolution of the management board.
Amount and Payment of Membership Fee
Membership fees were confirmed unanimously by voting members at the General Assambly meeting of Estonian Hotel and Restaurant Association (EHRL). Membership fees in 2019 for our members are:
|Membership Fee for 2019|
|One-off joining fee 200 EUR|
|Annual membership fee for affiliated members 385 EUR|
|Annual membership fee for schools 200 EUR|
|Annual membership fee for independent restaurants 350 EUR ( full voting right )|
|Annual membership fee for independent restaurants 100 EUR ( half voting right)|
The membership fee of hotels is calculated on the basis of 2 indicators – number of rooms and hotel level/category:
- Hotel level 1 (comparable to 1 stars hotels and hostels) 8,9 EUR/ room
- Hotel level 2 (comparable to 2 stars hotels) 10,5 EUR / room
- Hotel level 3 (comparable to 3 stars hotels) 12,2 EUR / room
- Hotel level 4 (comparable to 4 stars hotels) 14,6 EUR / room
- Hotel level 5 (comparable to 5 stars hotels) 16,3 EUR / room
Minimum annual membership fee 200 EUR. The annual membership fee is paid in two instalments in March and October.